800.756.1091 Book an appointment
in Newport Beach
Book an appointment
in Riverside


Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Legal Separation

Dissolution of Marriage v. Legal Separation

When you are considering a Divorce, one of the decisions that you will be required to make is whether you petition for Legal Separation or Dissolution of Marriage.

Some Similarities

There are a lot of similarities between the two. However, a judgment of legal separation will not end your marriage. You cannot remarry after getting a Legal Separation decree.

Read more . . .

© 2023 HMA Law Group | Disclaimer
620 Newport Center Drive, Suite 1100, Newport Beach, CA 92660
| Phone: (800) 756-1091
7155 Magnolia Avenue, Suite 200, Riverside, CA 92504
| Phone: (800) 756-1091

Forms | Family Law | Trusts & Estates Law | ABOUT HMA

FacebookGoogle+TwitterLinked-In PersonalLinked-In CompanyYouTubeBlog RSS